RIP Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RIP Clan
RIP Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WT Rejoin

+16
Tyrantus
TheHawk
Lego
Stabber
Sensitiv
Maryus
Mantorras
Jok3r
Iz
VattuMannen
NoCo
Count
HellFire
S4mpLe
SellEmpower
Teposu
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WT Rejoin - Page 2 Empty Re: WT Rejoin

Post  freckles Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 pm

I didnt left to join other "uber' clans or how do u call them.I left after that stupid arguing with sensitiv(btw sry sensitiv for that day) and the fact that didnt posted any aplication to ather clans proves this.I wanted to join sooner but i thought is better to get some lvl.I was low lvl on bd and sh at that time.And i dont want to rejoin because rip is in et ,as i said in the first post is the only clan where i made friends.And about that thing with posting in et/wf or what clans count sayd u can simply ask them. Last post from me ,w8-ing for decision

freckles

Back to top Go down

WT Rejoin - Page 2 Empty Re: WT Rejoin

Post  Dracos Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 pm

freckles wrote:I didnt left to join other "uber' clans or how do u call them.I left after that stupid arguing with sensitiv(btw sry sensitiv for that day) and the fact that didnt posted any aplication to ather clans proves this.I wanted to join sooner but i thought is better to get some lvl.I was low lvl on bd and sh at that time.And i dont want to rejoin because rip is in et ,as i said in the first post is the only clan where i made friends.And about that thing with posting in et/wf or what clans count sayd u can simply ask them. Last post from me ,w8-ing for decision
ok second chance pm sensitiv me for invite Accepted

Dracos
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2